Image Map

Japan's Cherry Blossom!

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend has been great! I am back today to share a layout I did using Clique Kits April Kit filled with Pink Fresh Studio products! I recently came back from Japan in April and got the chance to view the cherry blossom! Ain't it beautiful?! Now I can truly understand why the Japanese love it so much! It's such a pity that they only bloom for about two weeks each year!

 photo Pink Fresh Studio_Cassandra Chen_zpsk9cu2nah.jpg
I wanted to show the transition from full bloom to withering so I stacked the photos in a column to create more visual interest. Then I added and layered some yummy Pink Fresh Studio products at the top right and left the rest of the space for journalling! 
 photo IMG_4332_zpsjxjdyxy8.jpg
I hope you liked my project and thanks for stopping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cassandra, I just love how you combined all these elements so brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!