Image Map

Clique Kits Homecoming Pep Rally!



Warm welcome to the Clique Kits Homecoming Pep Rally!! You should have arrived from Danielle's blog! Fret not if you haven't! You can always start from Clique Kits blog! 

I am so excited to share with you my take on the November Mood Board playing with the Homecoming kit!! Have you bought/subscribe to kit? It's lovely and stocked with so many goodies! What's the best part? Participating and commenting in our blog share will win you a chance to get the awesome kit FREE!
Here's the mood board:
And my take on it:
 photo IMG_3753_zpse4945db4.jpg

 photo IMG_3754_zps1fc16579.jpg

 photo IMG_9680_zps342acf42.jpg
Just a tip to share on how to document your layouts if you think your handwriting ain't nice enough! My handwriting is too messy so I usually type on Microsoft and have them printed instead! To make sure that it fits exactly in the space you want it to fill, simple measure the space with your ruler then use Microsoft to limit the space as shown:
Then have it printed and stick your cardstock over it and run it through the printer again and ta-da, it should fit nicely!:D Hope this helps! 

Thanks so much for dropping by! Hop over to Alisha's blog for more inspiration! :D
 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how you did that layout! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great design. Love the diagonals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the printing tip! I love the contrast between the brown and other colors-very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute, love the photo with the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the printing tip and I really like your page a lot!!! Thanks for the pretty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous layout. I love the slanted design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cassandra, this is so inspiring to me! I have been trying to think of a way to use that brown patterned paper and I really love how you used it here! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout and great tip!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it just like your title it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE The way you did your design! Thanks for the tip with the printed cardstock too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout - so simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty is this Cassandra? Love the diagonal use of the papers. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!