Image Map

Do what you love today!

Blessed morning everyone! I woke up this morning to a pile of scraps because I was so tired scrapping last night that I didn't bother about the mess and went straight to bed! So I am still stuck on one of my assignments, you know those days where you just don't feel creative AT ALL. Then I suddenly saw some of the old Crate Paper products lying around and decided to scrap this under 15 mins layout! Never felt so satisfied before! HAHA! Printed this photo out and the Silhouette die cut was actually meant to be for another layout but I felt it didn't fit so I took them out from 2 separate layouts and pieced them together to form this:

 photo IMG_3013_zpsa0bf9ace.jpg

 photo IMG_3015_zpsc72f15d2.jpg
 photo IMG_3016_zps171db1ad.jpg

And I think it's a great reminder to everyone to do what we love today since life's so short. Hope this motivate you to step away from the mundane activities and do something you like today! Thanks for dropping by and hope you like it! 

Products used:
-Crate Paper Collections
-Silhouette Cameo

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D
 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

2 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!