Image Map

I love you to the moon and back!

Happy Wednesday to all! It's almost the end of July and hope your month has been great! Here's me sharing a layout playing with Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night Collection! Ain't it so sweet and dreamy?! I painted the background with distress stains and splatter some ink over! And the Silhouette cut file [my love] is from Two Peas:D

 *In case you didn't know, Two peas is closing (sighs), so head there to stock up on your supplies at great bargains*
 photo IMG_2968_zpsbaedb93c.jpg
Products used:
- Chickaniddy Crafts Date Night Collection
- Two Peas cut file 
- Distress stains & inks

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!