Image Map

Polaroid Travel Album for Lombok!

Heyyie all! It's me again! Hope you ain't suffering from the Mondays' blue!:( And hope you get cheered up with this travel album! I am using this for my trip to Lombok, Indonesia, soon! Don't you think October Afternoon make the cutest embellishments?! Super heart the travel embellishments from the latest Travel Girl Collection!

 photo IMG_1734_zpscd5deefd.jpg

This chipboard album is actually from October Afternoon Boarding Pass Collection about 2 years back! Haha! Oops I have been hoarding products for TOO LONG!:P But fret not, they have something similar from Maya Road as well!

 photo IMG_1739_zpscb65f623.jpg

Decided to not use the metal rings but a very simple binding technique to hold the pages together!:D  I love making easy peasy albums for my travel photos and this fits Polaroids perfectly!:D

Products used:
-October Afternoon Travel Girl Collection
-October Afternoon Boarding Pass album
-Timeless Twine natural twine
-Timeless Twine heart stickers

Thanks for dropping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D

 photo simply-sig_zpscc0a663a.jpg
 photo fb_zpsdef78796.jpg    photo insta_zps15a36000.jpg    photo pinterest_zpsa4f864e4.jpg    photo mail_zps2667dbe9.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That is really cute! Where are you visiting in Indonesia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be visiting Lombok, which is the north of Bali, and trekking Mt Rinjani, which is an active volcano about 4000m high!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the midst of putting together my travel journal to bring along for my bali trip too. How do the pages look on the inside?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!