Image Map

Timeless Twine Simply White Blog Hop!:D



Heyyie all! Thanks for swinging by! I love blog hops and this time, the prizes are really attractive! 

Here's my project to share using the white twine!:D

 photo IMG_1417_zpsce337170.jpg

 photo IMG_1415_zps274f3bac.jpg

Supplies used:






Next, hop over to Debbie's Blog!! If you are new and happen to chance upon my blog, fret not, head over to our first stop!


Here is the order of the hop:

Prize - 1 Spool of Simply White and a $10 GC to the store.  To win, you must visit and comment on each New Release Blog Hop post by the DT.  A random winner will be selected from comments and announced no later than 2/16/14.

So whatcha waiting for!! 

Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaamazing card Cassandra! I love all the layers =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much ladies for all of your sweet words!!:D Always blesses my heart!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with fantastic layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layers on here! Love how you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love all the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love that crisp white twine and think I need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful Cassandra, love all your digital elements so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how the twine shows up so well on the light background and brings out the doily. Beautiful job on your project. The design is great.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute... I love the added twine. really pops with the pastel colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the layers and colors! I just became a new follower. Your doilies just inspired me to create a Valentine's project soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout. Love all of the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool! Love the layers! Fun and Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool card. I love the layers and the sweet little bow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely AMAZING!! I LOVE this!! : ) ~ Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  17. The white twine is the perfect touch to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks all for leaving so much love!!:D XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the layers and elements, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!