Image Map

You & Me

Heyyie guys! Good day to all! I am so honoured to be part of PaperHaus Magazine!! So glad to be working with an awesome group of girls!! Here's the sketch of the month for October and here's my take:



 photo IMG_0269_zpsdefd4463.jpg

I painted the background with white acrylic to give it a wash-off effect so as to add more contrast!

 photo IMG_0271_zpsa3568391.jpg

 photo IMG_0276_zps094e829f.jpg

 photo IMG_0280_zps3b6cbf82.jpg

 photo IMG_0281_zps22f22f99.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed doing it! Please show me some love over at PaperHaus! Come join in the fun!

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!:D WHEE!

2 comments:

  1. Cassandra, this is gorgeous! Love your layout! The sprinkles of gold are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amy! U are so sweet!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!