Image Map

A place I call home!

Heyyie morning Singapore! Happy 48th Birthday!:D Thankful for this 48 years of independence and wishing the nation good health and prosperity! For keeping us safe from bombs, guns and a good general security in this nation!

A place I call home! 

So I did a Project Life spread with the awesome Papermarket Singapore Edition kit. I am honoured to be invited to be part of Papermarket Design Team this August! :D 

 photo IMG_9786-_zpsf997db6e.jpg

 photo IMG_9780_zps617f7b04.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy it! Pop by Papermarket to grab a kit while stocks last!

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your PL page!! I've been to Singapore once and loved it there! Hope to go back sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!