Image Map

Timeless Twine July Challenge (Tag + Twine)!

Good day guys!! Hope everyone's week has been good! Sorry I haven't been blogging for awhile as I am still touring in the US! But anyway, Timeless Twine is up for a great challenge this month! Come join in for some great fun and attractive prizes to be won!


I am keeping it clean and simple for this bookmark! :) Just some simple stitching and tassel at the top.

I separated the coloured twine and white so the colours appear bolder! 

 photo IMG_8644_zpsbc94a2c0.jpg

Twines used:


Remember to share your creations with us on Facebook! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Till my next update, take care and God Bless!!

9 comments:

  1. What a simple, sweet tag!! <3 Sometimes less is more!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag Cassandra. It is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and simple and to the point! I love it
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the twine looks when it is sewn with. Cute bookmark. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag bookmark. I love how you separated the colors to sew the letters! Twine-tastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting how you separated the colors. Another way to use the beautiful twine. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!