Image Map

Project Life Week 16 Special - Birthday spread!:D

Heyyie!! I am back with more inspiration! Unlike the usual 12x12 PL layout, I decided to try something new by playing with the 8.5" X 11" folder! And I did my birthday spread with it! I realised that 80% of my PL folders are dedicated to eating:X Does that account for my recent weight gain?:X HAHA!

Here are the details! I had lotsa fun layering the photos together!:D

 photo IMG_7649_zps7f0e6171.jpg

 photo IMG_7652_zpse845492c.jpg



 photo IMG_7659_zps684036b1.jpg

The back side of the folder...


 photo IMG_7661_zpsdc702f61.jpg



And lunch!


 photo IMG_7639_zpsc0a71705.jpg



 photo IMG_7641_zpsc77b3ef4.jpg

Products used:
-Amy Tangerine Yes Please - Commitment
-Amy Tangerine Yes Please - Perfect
-Studio Calico date stamp roller
-October Afternoon Playtime sticky keys
-October Afternoon - Sidewalks word stickers
-Crate Paper Maggie Holmes - sticky accents
-Thickers - Eclair, Lullaby
-Findingnana flair buttons
-Cameo cuts

Thankful for a great time for bonding and sharing over meals and thanking God for sustaining me through all these years. 

Thanks for popping by! Till my next update, take care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!