Image Map

Tell my story

Heyyie guys! How have your weekend been? It’s the start of a new week so let’s fight off the Monday blues with a new tiffany blue layout titled – Tell my story! For Scraplicious September DT assignment, I decided to challenge myself to work on the Teresa Collins tell your story collection. Tiffany blue and orange is often not in my colour palette but I managed to work this out! Had lotsa fun as usual! If you are new to my blog and interested to know how to make the flowers, feel free to head to the tutorials section! Hope the step by step instruction guide will teach you on how to create one on your own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used:
-Teresa Collins -Tell your story - tickets, pennants, Ledger, frames, butterfly
-EK Success flower punch
-Stampenidious silver crushed glass glitter
-Martha Stewart - studded heart
-Twines- carribean

Most of the products are available at Scraplicious so head on down soon ya! Till my next update, please take care and God Bless! Woo, speaking of which, I am nearing my 100th blog post! Look out for a giveaway soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving some love on this blog! Truly appreciated! Have a great day ahead!